- Material: 600D Polyester
- Colour: Red
- Front AED Compartments: Loops for equipments, elastic webbing on compartment and flap, adjustable buckle holder.
- Main Modular Compartment: Tansparent front flap for protocol leaflets, 3 removable modular pouches (2 small 1 Large. Small Pouches 22x9x8cm, Large Pouch 22x9x16 cm).
- Side Compartment: Accessible from either front or rear, can be used to store vital signs equipments & PPE.
- High quality waterproof bottom.
- Reflective strips: Front, both sides and shoulder straps.
- Star of life logo in front.
- Velcro area on top for logo customization.
- Empty Bag with modular pouches only. Supplies not included.
Multipurpose bag designed by EMTs for EMTs. Understanding the needs of fellow responders and medical providers working in out-of-hospital settings, this bag is designed to suit the use of responders in the various environment such as organization first aid teams, industrial ERT, Emergency Medical Providers, First Aiders, ambulances, EMT-firefighters and etc. Backpack style is used so that providers were able to work while on the move
What's in the box
1 x Trauma Backpack