|Size (L x W x H)||57.5 cm x 15.5 cm x 26 cm|
- Fully compliant with current industry guidelines
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with or without the CPR Feedback Monitor - Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- One year Warranty.
Life-like features and weight allows for realistic infant CPR training. Sculpted body contours and realistic skin feel help prepare students for real-life rescues. A head that simulates the way an actual infant's head would move. Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR. Available in single or 4 packs.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada's February 2021 Use of Feedback Devices in Resuscitation Training Courses Policy and the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
- 1 x Infant CPR Manikin
- 1 x 10 Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction Sheet